REALTORS® must sell. Whether it’s themselves, a property or an offer, an integral part of the life is convincing other people of something. Clean clothes, shiny shoes, a tucked shirt, upright posture. That’s just to get in the door. But it’s not enough to walk the talk. Proving to be the real(TOR®) deal means you know your stuff. You need stats, real stats, GOOD stats. Impress with empirical industry know-how and dazzle with substantiated evidence. Don’t be the kid in class with grass stains, gum in hair and an unsharpened No. 3 pencil. Bring the following local real estate expertise to the local listing presentation.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending February 23:
- New Listings decreased 6.1% to 1,176
- Pending Sales increased 3.1% to 927
- Inventory decreased 30.9% to 12,341
For the month of January:
- Median Sales Price increased 14.3% to $160,000
- Days on Market decreased 24.1% to 107
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.5% to 93.5%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 40.0% to 3.0
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report.From The Skinny.