For Week Ending November 7, 2015
In a continually improving economy, what we might expect to happen is happening in the housing market. Sales and prices are generally up in year- over-year comparisons, and new listings are replenishing the market at a fairly steady clip. More sellers are still encouraged to enter the fray, as lower inventory continues to remain a point of some concern.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending November 7:
- New Listings increased 7.5% to 1,183
- Pending Sales increased 10.7% to 907
- Inventory decreased 16.2% to 14,850
For the month of October:
- Median Sales Price increased 4.4% to $217,000
- Days on Market decreased 2.8% to 70
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 1.1% to 96.2%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 25.6% to 3.2
All comparisons are to 2014
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From The Skinny Blog.